Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BDAY Wishes.

Its my BDay, bitches. Yes, surprise! A nigga like me was actually born, not grown or hatched. In other news, I've decised to be completely clueless for my Bday. No thinking or analyzing. No, I'm jsut gonna coast and pretend like people actually get you gifts on your B-day. Hell, while I'm at it, I might as well pretend that when they give you the gift, its actually something that you want or can use ( I have yet to recieve a bday gift that I either wanted or could use... and I'm 29).

So here I am and this is my request. Neat, huh? *SQUEEE*
So, because I have no shame, Here is my Amazon Wishlist. (if you cant pull it up search via my email: dxg@tmail.com)I mean..you know..because I don't have real-life friends to buy me things. [insert puppy-dog eyes here]. In other, other news... Britney Spears had another future crackhead bouncing baby boy at 2am this morning. According to my sources, she named him Yodaddy S'fugginloser. I think it's French. Or something.



Edited to ad: In this day of i.this and e.that, not all gifts need be physical. I used to love this song and show when I was a kid (big surprise). to this day, when I'm walking through a club, I hum it, sorta as a personal mantra. "Dex is my name, no one else is the same...."

Before I get ready to leave the house, you might catch me mumbling "It's Showtime, Synergy" ...

yeah.. I am truly outrageous


My *heart* Homegirl Kim (Upstate) sent me the BEST b-day gift ever.


18 comments:

dareal_aka_alex2.0 said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sexy Dexy
*MWAH*

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Happy Birthday Sexy man!!! Can I administer your b-day licks? *wink*

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

After I clicked I read "Yodaddy S'fugginloser".....you are a fawking fewl! hahahahaha!

Dex Star G | The Peoples Photographer said...

Yes Julia!, but you gotta spank it while I "check up on it" :)

*puttin on short white shorts* :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby!! Can I help Julia?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dex. Hope all your wishes come true!

Saun said...

It's a celebration bitches!

Happy birthday SexyDexy! I hope you have a good one.

Saun said...

Your amazon wishlist isn't coming up for me. It's going to the default wishlist page.

Ticia said...

HAPPY B-DAY.....

From Diesel 15!!!

Party up for me :)

Anonymous said...

You are welcome boo-, glad I could make your day.....It's cause I loves you, yes I do, I would've been down with the Misfits though. However,
"It's Showtime Synergy" is now my new catchphrase too.....

THE PISCEAN said...

Happy Birthday Dex.
First time ready your blog man. Good content and great pics. I am relocating to Union city and would like to commission you to take some shots. I really like the roof top concept. Once again, Happy Birthday man, wishing you happiness and prosperity.
Peace and Blessings

Anonymous said...

Happy Dex, hope this day will be filled with happiness and joy.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dex! I saw on C&D that it's your birthday. Have a happy one! Thanks for taking me back with that Jem clip.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good bday yesterday...man o man did that make me smile! Jem used to be my shit! ...ha, the gay colors are truly startin to show

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I had EVERYTHING JEM. I had the clothes, the doll, the vhs tapes. That brought back memories. Now I'm telling my age...

THE PISCEAN said...

9correction on my comment man. Frist time reading your blog.

Kid Fury said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dex.

Sorry I'm late. Damn CP time.