Friday, May 30, 2008

MY HIRO - Columbus Day Edition

1rst off. DO you know that MYSPACE killed my page. Right after I uploaded thease very pictures.

No warning. Just *Poof*.

Myspace, *middlefinger* x2.

Iight, back to the bloggin.

By now, you all know that the HIRO Ballroom is my fav spot to throw down in. I love her. She loves me.


Check out some of the fun that we all had this Memorial Day Weekend. It was a blast.

Highlights included : Andre J (of course), Amanda Lepore (luv u much), Jonte showing up as a sexy kitten Pikachu, Sir Ben Marx bringin skinny boys back in style, and of course.... boyz boyz boyz.

Dancing Boyz, Nekkid Boys, Nekkid Dancing boyz......

yeah.... I lub me some HIRO. And the staff is off the chain. Especially the Coat Check dudes.... :)





OH!.... And a fierce Hot Tranny Mess..... *wink*











No comments: