Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gary 49 & Dangerous Muse


Whatup Bitches!?

So, it was like 3 weeks of hell. My camera died on me. The shutter button became unresponsive despite my best efforts. The worst part about it, was that it happened on a shoot.

The clients were understanding and allowed me to reschedule. The poblem was, that because parts had to be ordered, it took 3 weeks at a cost of ($TooDamn.much) to get it repaired.

But whatevs. All's well that ends well. :)

But you know that the first opportunity that I had to shoot something, I jumped right on it.

Enter Gary 49, Amanda Lepore, Lady Fagg and Dangerous Muse.

Lady Fagg sent me one of her infamous "La La's" saying that this group Dangerous Muse would be performing at Gary 49 that Friday. I figured that I need some practice since I'd not been in the cut for almost a month. Therefore, I went specifically to shoot shoot shoot my love all over that crowd.

IT was fun.



The band, Dangerous Muse, was AWESOME.

Everyone-- from the lead singr, to the roadie, to the Fans.... were increadibly awesome.

Check out the pics from the show :)


Special Thanx to Michael E Cummins -- Holla!


No comments: