Saturday, November 22, 2008

And Before I forget.... Halloween08 NYC

Ah... Halloween. I went to this club - well, a lounge, call Secret. It's in Chelsea on 29th Street in an area we affectionately call "Club Row". Why? Cause every street has a , uhm, row of clubs on it. Anyway--- I am not really a "lounge" kind of guy. The Peoples Photographer usually leans toward clubs that give a bit of Sodom with a dash of Gomorrah with alot of flashing lights. You know, Studio 54 in the new Millennium. Feel me?

Well, Secret, is more of a SECTION in a club that I like. But I forgot that all I really need to have some fun is $, music, and a ton of happy people being happy. Secret had all of that.


Check out the people, their costumes, and those hella fresh (yes, "fresh is back in use") and those

custom wall papered walls.


I had fun! ant you tell from the pics? Drop me a comment or two and let me know what you think.

No comments: